NATIONAL WORKSHOP ON ROLE OF INNOVATION AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY IN THE MODERN ERA (Register by 24th April, 2022) Online Workshop
Alliance Centre for Intellectual Property Rights(ACIPR) in association with Alliance School of Law, Alliance University, Bengaluru takes immense pleasure in inviting you to the “NATIONAL WORKSHOP ON ROLE OF INNOVATION AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY IN THE MODERN ERA” to be held on 26th April, 2022.
About the Workshop:
Intellectual Property protection is growing stronger in these recent times, and it plays a vital role in providing incentives to individuals and companies. It also provides a road map to develop their innovation. Innovation is a core factor to improve a product or process, which can be protected through the Intellectual Property regime. Thus, it is necessary for students and researchers to understand the importance of Intellectual Property & Innovation and its role in this contemporary world.
E-Certificates will be provided to all the registered attendees.
- Dr. Sharana Gouda, Assistant Controller of Patents and Designs & Head of the Biotechnology Group, Patent Office, Chennai.
- Mr. Bharadwaj Jaishankar, Partner, Indus Law, Bangalore.
- Mr. Nishant Kewalramani, Senior Partner, Ediplis Counsels, Bangalore.
- Mr. Aron Chandran, Advocate, Madras High Court.
Students of any year from Five year or Three-year courses or LLM Courses from any college or university, academicians, research scholars or any individuals interested in Intellectual Property Rights.
1.Dates: Interested individuals must register before 24th April, 2022.
- Fees:The registration fees shall be Rs. 200 which shall be paid at the time of the registration.
- Link:The link for registration will be open till 23.59hrs on 24th April, 2022.
Payment Link –